Saturday, November 8, 2014

NaNoWriMo Day 8

Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions.
Paulo Coelho

Well it's day 8 and yes, it has been a few days since I posted up. And yes, I did say I would post up everyday but honestly, I've been so busy with school and work, that all I would have written is two lines dedicated to my word count goal and actual work count so I didn't see a point in wasting everyone's time. So perhaps if I have nothing more to offer, I will be skipping a a few days here and there. However, that's not to say that I've been slacking in my writing. 

With that out of the way, let's get to the numbers!

Word Count Goal: 13,328
Actual Word Count:13,599

As can be seen, I've been keeping up. Unfortunately, I'm closing into unknown territory in my story as I have no idea what my third act details. So far, I've outlined and plotting my first two acts but this third one is a slight mystery to me. I know how my story ends but I haven't quite figured out how to connect the dots to get there so who knows that will happens to my word count in the upcoming days.

Until next time, ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can achieve your goals! 13,599 is a lot of words actually, so congratulations! With love,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete