Monday, November 3, 2014

NaNoWriMo Day 3

"All that is gold does not glitter,Not all those who wander are lost"
- J.R.R. Tolkien

It is day three and I will admit, it was harder today but come up with the words than the previous two days. I'm trying to flesh out as much of what I have written already before I continue on with the story but it's looking like the well is running dry. So onto the word count!

Word Count Goal: 4,998
Actual Word Count: 4,998

Yes, my count and the goal are the same. Too extra words for today but at least I'm not falling behind. Not sure what tomorrow will bring. I might want to skip around in the story and fill out parts farther along in the story rather than writing in order as I have been so far.

So that is all for today. Until tomorrow, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment